Friday, April 16, 2010

The Return of Kool Aid.


Yaz, hunzzy.



I must admit I h a t e d Kool Aid.
I mean. . .


"What the H e l l is Kool Aid."
---- I thought at the age of s i x.
When I first tried it, I then said;
"Is this some kind of crappy Gatorade? A pun?"


To believe that i was only afraid of that one episode of Family Guy.

[Check WikiPedia. They know everything about Family Guy O: ]


Scary, huh?


He haunted my nightmares till I was about e i g h t
I had no clear idea if 'it' was a man or woman.
Although, IT still lingered through the depths of my wandering i m a g i n a t i o n.


----

Yep, f o u r years passed.
So what?
You gotta admit he's scary, hunzzay.


A week after my birthday, I decided to accompany my mom and dad to the grocery store.
And that's when my traumatizing nightmare had come back.
There he was,
A pack of strawberry filled, sugar, calorie-filled powder.
He was plump.
I clenched my fists and bought the 250g pack,
just to be safe ;)


When I got home, I set the pack in front of me and stared at it.


I stopped when my mom hit the back of my head by accident.
[at least that's what I thought]


I was still a f r a i d.
BUT.
I had to do it.


Poourr....
Shuuusshh!
The water trickled into my huge glass.


G u l p. . .


O M G.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.


Here it comes. . .


"I LOVE THIS CRAPPY STUFF O:"


Yeeepp.


He won.
I lost.


[Oh, and that's when i found out that ' I T ' was a ' H E ' ]


Doesn't matter.


I still lubb him ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment